24 Jan How to Effectively Maintain the Hemispherical Head
Many foreign customers always ignore some problems during the storage of goods after purchasing the hemispherical head and Ellipsoidal Head. Of course, in the winter, not only the production process needs to do antifreeze work, but also the storage is very particular. Next, take the head of the Ningbo area as an example to introduce the aspects that need to be paid attention to when storing the head in winter.
1. If it is found, if it is found to have rust and corrosion, it should be treated in time.
2, to be stored in a dry and ventilated room, it is strictly prohibited to be exposed to high temperature and humidity and sealed space, to avoid storage with acid and alkali salts.
3. After the head and the barrel are soldered, the welding slag and contaminants should be cleaned up in time, and the PT inspection and surface cleaning work should be carried out.
4. The inner and outer surfaces of steel, alloy steel, thin-walled tube and alloy tube should be treated with rust and rust.
5. When storing, avoid rain or impurities. When there is rain or soil, take the corresponding method to wipe.
6. When the surface of the stainless steel head has bleach, wash it with water immediately, then dip it with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda solution, and wash it with neutral detergent or warm water. At the same time, the surface of the stainless steel head should also be regularly cleaned and maintained. To maintain its shiny surface and extend its service life.